My Shouting Place

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a weekend

What a weekend...

Played like 2-3 hrs of continuous pool + a little billiard (Hehe 1 hr only $1 to $1.50 and the cues there are great) at Ke Wei's country club at Serangoon with KW and Zhi Hua after school on friday. Tried and wasted $4 (I think) on the jackpots there too. Luckily I can control myself. Hahaha but it was quite exciting la [cos I wasn't the one who bet ard $60 on it =)] and all I had to do is just press and watch it roll. Moral of the story is: Don't go and try your luck on jackpots unless there's some sort of theory behind it e.g. Brainiac =)

Saturday was the stay in the hotel beside Zouk. Checked in at ard 4 pm saturday and checked out on sunday before 12 pm. Hahaha and of course I clubbed that night.. With disastrous results.

At first we went in after Peg and Junning went home and we danced a while but I felt that I could drink more (-.-) and the club was just heating up on the music so I suggested going back up to the room to drink and chill more. Turned out to be a really BAD decision. I got totally wasted. 1st time I got so wasted/drunk and 1st time I vomitted after drinking alcohol. Been a long, long time since I last vomitted. It ain't fun I tell you. I do remember that I really drunk a lot. Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Vodka Cranberry, Absolut Peach blah blah blah all I remembered was I kept drinking. Phuture was having a 12th year anniversary thing so we got free flow of housepours from the club (I will always remember that Zouk bartender saying: "You want more? Another shot? You want what I give you what." HAHAHAHAHA) and even entering Phuture you already get a free bottle of jim beam EACH TIME YOU ENTER LOLZ. That plus the alcohol we brought along = GG.

Well at least I did pull myself back (man I tell you that time I was like 80-90% of my mind saying "go to sleep and forget it" but 20-10% of my mind saying I'm not going to waste my money man) to Phuture after vomitting in the hotel room and man was I glad that I went back.

Took some photos. I'll get it from Deyu later and post them up.. on friendster :D Posting them up here is too ma fan.

Anyway, great weekend! Other than the drunk part, it was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home