My Shouting Place

Saturday, March 01, 2008

1st time ice-skating

Well I tried ice-skating with Jessica, Sokying and Deyu for the 1st time yesterday at Kallang and it was quite fun although I fell down twice. Obviously, I have not mastered it yet and I still get a little wobbly here and there but it was fun la. I wouldn't mind trying it out again sometime later.

Was quite pissed off to lose my Thai Express vouchers yesterday (the day I applied for the card) but yeah don't think I can do anything about it. Maybe I'll try searching for them again later.

Ok it's 6.30 in the morning and I gotta play bball later so this entry will just be short and sweet cos I need to catch a nap. =)

1 Comments:

  • People should read this.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home