My Shouting Place

Monday, March 10, 2008

Updates..

Well I'm doing fine lately. Getting on with life and doing the things I'm supposed to do. I'm definitely enjoying my holidays and I don't want the holidays to end man.

Anyway, I finally (like 1 year and a few months late) applied for my driving license! Basic Theory Test coming up at late May -.- I just hope I can get my license before I go for NS. Went to get a new passport as my old one expired and when I saw my old passport photo I realised how much I have changed (appearance-wise).

Oh and I'm going to Hong Kong this coming friday! 1st time going overseas with only my friends! Haha I know friday is when the exam results come out. I'm still considering whether I should check out the results before or after my holiday. If I check out the results and I passed all modules, you can bet I'm gonna double enjoy my holiday. But if I fail any modules, it would just be a mood-spoiler. So it's pretty confusing on what to do right?

Anyway my flight is 6 in the morning on this friday at Terminal 1 and I have to be there by 4 am ZZZZZZ. Anybody wanna send me off? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home